Daniel Condon “DC” (Head Coach)
- C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1
- C.H.E.K Exercise Coach
- C.H.E.K Scientific Back Training
- C.H.E.K Scientific Core Conditioning
- C.H.E.K Scientific Shoulder Training - CHEK INSTITUTE USA
- Australian Weightlifting Federation Level 2
- Olympic Lifting Coach
- Crossfit Level 1 Coach
- CrossFit Endurance Level 1 Coach
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Level 1 Coach
- Cert 3 and 4 in Personal Fitness
- PCYC Boxing Coach
- Cert 3 in Business Administration
- Senior First Aid
Daniel Condon has been a healthcare professional since 2007 and is the owner and head Coach at CrossFit Lower Mountains.
DC has developed a reputation for practicing what he preaches and achieving outstanding results with everyone that he works with.
DCs’ passion for health and fitness stems from being a competitive athlete in a variety of sports including Archery, Soccer, Boxing and most recently the sport of CrossFit.